Planned gifts help enable future generations of students to benefit from a higher quality of education, and facilitate greater contributions to the public good. Planned giving to SDSU’s College of Arts and Letters involves providing a future gift through your financial and estate plans. With planned gifts, alumni and others take responsibility for ensuring the long-term well-being to the college and help to enhance stability and prestige.
Why consider a planned gift?
- Express appreciation, “pay it forward” and leave a legacy
- Continue important work that will benefit the College of Arts & Letters and ultimately students in the future
- Make a larger gift than is possible today
- Establish a charitable gift in memory or in honor of a loved one
Benefits of planned giving (endowment):
- Maintains stability of key programs
- Confirms investment in SDSU and College of Arts & Letters leadership
- Enables opportunities for programmatic growth, evolution, innovation, and academic freedom